Updated April, 2012
As we continue to develop our website, our policy may change from time to time. The most updated version of our policy will always be posted on this page of our website.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You may decided to provide personal information, as you navigate through this website, such as name, contact details and payment information.
• When you order from us, we ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information. We will use this information to process your purchase, confirm your order and deliver the items to you.
• If you give us permission, we may use your contact information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
• You may choose to create an account at BrewLabTea.com in order for us to remember your billing and shipping information, for a faster checkout.
• You also may provide your birthday and gender, which we may use to personalize promotional offers if you chose to receive them.
• We never permanently store credit card information. As a result, you do not have the option to save credit card information in your account.
• You may sign up to receive electronic newsletters and promotional emails from BrewLabTea.com. When you sign up, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, birthday, gender, and email preferences. We use this information to send you information on our latest products, offerings, and events. Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with these messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email from Brew Lab Tea.
• We receive and store certain types of information automatically, when you are on our website. We use "cookies," and “web beacons” to track and obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses BrewLabTea.com. We collect items such as the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors and understand what products and services you might prefer. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
• Individuals may choose to participate in surveys, sweepstakes and other promotions. If you choose to participate in these promotions, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number. We use the information you provide to administer our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. We also may use the information to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions, but only if you have given us your consent to do so.
• If you communicate with our customer service team by email or by phone we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, zip code and telephone number. We use this information to respond to and communicate with you about your questions and comments.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Protecting your personal information is a priority for us. We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of all Personal Information provided to us. We will limit the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, we will use password protected security systems that guard against unauthorized access.
At Brew Lab Tea, we will take every precaution to keep your information secure, however because Internet is an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control, to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our customers, except as described here.
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
• to complete your purchase transactions, order returns and credits
• respond to your requests and inquiries
• to provide the services you request
• to keep you informed about the status of your orders
• to notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you. In addition, we may send you and otherwise correspond with you, about products, services, companies, promotions, contests and events, sponsored by us and others, that we think might interest you
• to notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
• to identify your product and service preferences, to improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
• to communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means
Service Providers: We also may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing e-mails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide us data storage and analysis; (e) provide fraud prevention; (f) provide customer service by phone; (g) administer surveys, contests or sweepstakes; and (h) other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in the agreements
Legal Requirements: We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
Business Transfer: We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless the customer consents otherwise). Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided to us in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Notice. Following such a sale or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your information with certain of our affiliates and other third parties for their marketing purposes.
License and Site Access
Brew Lab Tea grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent from Brew Lab Tea. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Brew Lab Tea. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Brew Lab Tea’s name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Brew Lab Tea. You may not use any Brew Lab Tea logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio, data compilations, and software, is the property of Brew Lab Tea or partners and protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Brew Lab Tea or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names displayed on our website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Brew Lab Tea and/or others and may not be used in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored by their rights holders that are likely to cause customer confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits their rights holders. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on brewlabtea.com is strictly prohibited. We will enforce our Trademark rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
This website may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with Brew Lab Tea, any use of those sites, or the privacy practices of those sites. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
Errors and Inaccuracies
We always try to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our web site. Unfortunately, despite those efforts human or technological errors may occur. This site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
You warrant and agree that you shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or material obtained through brewlabtea.com for commercial purposes; or (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through brewlabtea.com. You may not: (i) engage in spidering, "screen scraping," "database scraping," harvesting of e-mail addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through brewlabtea.com, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the brewlabtea.com; (ii) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials or information through any means; (iii) use brewlabtea.com with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair brewlabtea.com including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or "flooding" servers with requests; or (iv) use brewlabtea.com in violation of any applicable law. You further agree that you may not to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with brewlabtea.com, or any content thereof, or make unauthorized use thereof.
Our web site is not meant for children, and we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without verified parental consent. We will remove from our files any personally identifiable information of anyone we discover to be under 13 years old.
Disclaimer of Liability
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this web site, its content, or the information available on or through it; they are provided "as is," with all faults. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, we will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this web site or any other site linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.